The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina provides comprehensive, individualized legal service to the immigration community.
Our goal is not simply to file documents with the appropriate government agencies but to ensure that what is done today will continue to have a positive effect on their future immigration endeavors.
The team at The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina utilize personal experience and legal training to successfully accomplish our clients’ immigration goals.
What can we do for you?
- Adjustment of Status.
- Family-based immigration: green card through family.
- Removal of Conditions
- Adjustment of Status for LGBT community.
- Family-based immigration: green card through family
- Naturalization (Citizenship)
- Fiancé visas
- Help with the Request for Evidence
BUSINESS IMMIGRATION LAW
- Business visas including L-1 visa,
- H-1B visa, H-1B employer transfers, H-1B Amendment,
- Consultations for students switching from OPT status to H-1B visa
- O-1 visa,
- How we work on O visa cases?
- Attorney review of Self-Filed O-1A, and EB-1 Petitions,
- Employment-based green cards (Green Card Through a Job),
- Investor visas: E2, EB5
- Options for Foreign Founders
- Immigration law consultations for employees of the largest Silicon Valley companies
At our law office, we also work with people who seek protection from persecution in their home country. We help obtain visas and documents for victims of violent crimes, domestic emotional or physical abuse done here in the USA.
- Visas and green cards for victims of crimes committed in the USA (U Visa)
- Green cards for people emotionally or physically abused by their US citizen spouse (WAVA)
- U visa
- Domestic abuse, violence
- Waivers of Unlawful Presence in the USA
All other visas
- Switch tourist visa to student visa
- 10-Year Green Card Extension
The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing international Ph.D. professionals, senior software engineers, researchers, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions and O-1 visas.
Attorney Natalia Malyshkina personally prepared and filed over 250 immigration cases (H-1Bs, I-140s, I-485s, Adjustments of Status, Asylums, work permits, E2, L visas, I-360s, I-601s, etc.) with USCIS. Beyond that, every year we hold hundreds of consultations to help people on an hourly basis, without filing G-28s. This level of knowledge of the USA immigration system gives us a broad look at various options available to our clients and trends in USA immigration.
In all cases from the year 2012 until the end of the year 2017, we had the approval rate of 94.77%
Approval of each case is the goal of our law firm. The key to our success is how we present supporting evidence and the high-quality petition letters based on systematic knowledge and comprehensive approach developed by our firm.
Why choose our law office?
Our law office works hard to get each case approved. Starting October 2017, USCIS started to conduct interviews for employment-based adjustment of status green cards. Our attorney is available to accompany you for the in-person interview at USCIS offices in California.
Starting September 2018, USCIS may deny cases improperly filed without sending an RFE. Our law office can prepare or review your petition to avoid reasons for denial based on improper filing or lack of evidence.
Note: Statistics presented here are based on the final adjudication received. Some of the cases were approved after re-filing. Some cases are pending adjudication, we did not calculate cases where we took the client from another law firm after an RFE was received, and the client decided to switch to our law firm.